I also love expressing myself via words and pictures, and solving problems around me. This has lead me to start various projects like:
- Disease Info: A health information resource app to make verified information on fatal diseases in Nigeria readily accessible across all media channels.
- Learn by doing: A skill education/training program to help newbie developers learn and build confidence by contributing to real life projects.
- Growth Clinic: A resource sharing and training community to help Nigerian tech startups and businesses adopt growth focused marketing strategies to increase their customer base and customer engagement.
- Tech Careers Nigeria: A resource and support community to help Nigerians start a career in Tech.
- Skill Checker: A web app to help individuals find out what Tech skill they are naturally good at.
- Learn to Work Board: A learning board with curated links to resources that help individuals learn key work skills needed in a modern day work environment.
As my full time job, I am currently researching and developing new ways to connect Africans to the global economy at Flutterwave. You can see my past job roles on my LinkedIn profile.
Talks, Essays and Presentations
Do you have something you'd like us to work on? Send me a DM.