I also love expressing myself via words and pictures, and solving problems around me. This has led me to start various projects like:
- Disease Info: A health information resource app to make verified information on fatal diseases in Nigeria readily accessible across all media channels.
- Gani: A digital museum documenting and exhibiting the beauty that is around us. Currently a WIP.
- Learn by doing: A skill education/training program to help newbie developers learn and build confidence by contributing to real life projects.
- Frintern: A web app to help individuals find out what online tech skills they are naturally good at, and help them learn these skills. Now sunsetted.
- Growth Clinic: A community accelerator and incubator for individuals in Web3. It leverages open principles and social impact projects to transform individuals and their communities into economies and ecosystems.
- Community Staples: A publication about the science that is Community Management for Nigerian millenials to learn from.
As my full time job, I am currently designing, building, managing and growing communities across multiple industries, to know more, please check my current job roles on my LinkedIn profile.
Talks, Essays, Presentations and Frameworks
Do you have something you'd like us to work on? Send me a DM.